Zen Workgroup for Windows and PSQL Workgroup
The Actian Zen/PSQL Workgroup Editions provide high performance and data reliability for single- and multi-engine configurations with up to five users.
- From 1 to 5 concurrent users.
- Every Workgroup engine and User Count Increases (UCI) authorization requires a key.
- Individual Workgroup keys will not authorize more than one system at a time.
- Individual UCI keys will not authorize more than one system at a time
- To apply the key to another system, you must first deauthorize it, then reauthorize on the other system.
The maximum number of concurrent users for PSQL or Zen Workgroups is 5. For installations requiring more users, purchase PSQL/Zen Enterprise Server.
Zen Workgroup is a 32-bit engine that is supported on both 32- and 64-bit Windows operating systems.
Once you've completed purchase of any Zen product, you can then download it from: