Zen Cloud Server v13 - Data in Use Increases - Windows and Linux
Your are purchasing a Data in Use Increase for Zen Cloud Server v13 for Windows. These licenses require an existing Zen Cloud Server v13 installation. New licenses for this product are not available and we encourage you to upgrade to Zen Cloud Server v14, the newest version of Zen Cloud and PSQL Vx Server. You may qualify for upgrade pricing so please email us at email@example.com to discuss further.
Actian Zen Cloud Server v13 is licensed by the total amount of data in use. Data in Use is defined as the total size of all concurrently open data files. Data in Use is not affected by the number of sessions concurrently using a file. Data in Use calculations do not include access to the database or files opened for the database’s internal processes such as Zen/PSQL system files, metadata files, dbnames.cfg and default system databases.
- Data in Use increases can be purchased as either a permanent license or a 60-day time-limited license.
- Time limited increase licenses expire 60 days after they are first authorized.
- Increases can only be added to existing Zen Cloud Server New Installation licenses.
- To purchase a Zen Cloud Server New Installation license click here.
- Data in Use increases cannot be upgraded.
Once you've completed purchase of any Zen product, you can then download it from:
Use the product selector at the top of the page or by Operating Environment in the right-hand side navigation bar.